Placement of your order will be deemed as acceptance of our terms and conditions below:
1. For orders over £100, carriage is free of charge. For orders less than £100 a carriage charge of £8.00 will be added to your invoice (UK Mainland only). For outside UK Mainland, please telephone our Customer Services team for a quote.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance by That Company Called IF;
3. All prices are NETT - VAT applies to all products sold in the UK at the prevailing rate and will be applied to all invoices;
4. IF endeavours to deliver all orders complete. Incomplete deliveries will be made at IF’s discretion;
5. Goods correctly delivered can be returned or exchanged at IF’s discretion;
6. All shortages must be reported to IF Customer Services department within 7 workings days of receipt of an order;
7. Damaged or faulty products should be reported to IF Customer Services department immediately, and a credit or replacement will be issued;
8. Invoices are due for settlement prior to delivery unless a credit account has been opened. Credit account invoices are due for settlement on the 30th day following the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed, and credit facilities can be withdrawn at IF’s discretion; and
9. If the purchaser defaults in the due performance of its obligations to IF, IF shall be entitled to demand immediate payment of all balances due and/or to postpone or cancel any contracts for the supply of merchandise not yet delivered to the account/purchaser.
Click here to download a full set of Terms and Conditions. For any queries contact Customer Services. Tel: +44 (0)1751 47 57 57
This site is owned and operated by If Cardboard Creations Ltd (that company called IF) Registered office: If House, Thornton Road, Pickering, North Yorkshire, YO18 7JB Registered number 314 68 00 (England and Wales). Vat No: GB 659 9534 72 If you want to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please contact us.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to If Cardboard Creations Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of If Cardboard Creations Ltd. To request permission to use contents from our website, please contact us +44 (0) 1751 47 57 57 or email email@example.com
If Cardboard Creations has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, If Cardboard Creations disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. If Cardboard Creations shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
If Cardboard Creations makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. If Cardboard Creations shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. If Cardboard Creations shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.